UltraScape flowpoint fine in the natural shade is a rapid setting grout with high fluid consistency for early trafficking that conforms to the strict demands of BS 7533. It is ideal for all paving areas where a rigid or bound void-free joint is required. The product is suitable for application on driveways, patios, town centre pedestrian schemes, pathways and carriageways. Finer than Flowpoint Smooth – UltraScape Flowpoint Fine can be used with natural stone, concrete flags, porcelain tiles and clay pavers.
- Joint widths: 2-50mm
- Open to foot traffic: 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic: 4 hours
- Just add water
- Set time: 15 minutes at 20°C
- BS 7533 compliant
- For use with all types of paving elements
- Natural beige/grey colour
- Currently supplied in 25kg paper bags
|Coverage||approx 1 x 20kg tub per 20m2-30m2|
Coverage is dependent upon joint sizes, slab thickness and slab sizes. Our guidelines are very approximate.