Our Bramshaw Ash Porcelain Paving is a warm, taupe-grey ceramic outdoor tile with soft pearly flecks and a subtle varied design with hints of fossils and markings which mimic those found in our Egyptian Lymington Limestone range. This beautiful tile has tumbled edges and a light textured and dimpled finish, giving it a rustic yet premium feel. Our porcelain range is durable and extremely resistant to staining, mould and mildew, making it the perfect choice if you want a natural look with none of the maintenance of a natural stone. This range is ideal if you’re looking for the rustic stone look with tumbled edges but don’t want to have to clean your patio all the time or worry about it fading or staining over the years. The clean, straight edges mean this tile is easy to lay and looks fantastic in classic and modern gardens alike. As with all our porcelain paving, this tile has an antislip surface rating to R11 standard. Available in single size 900mmx 600mm (20mm thick).
- Antislip surface rating to R11 standard.
- A characterful warm taupe grey porcelain tile inspired by Egyptian Limestone
- Easy to clean and keep looking nice
- Tumbled edge surface detailing
- Anti-slip R11 rated surface
- 900mm x 600mm // 20mm Thick
- This tile is currently supplied to order, so please allow a lead time of 2-4 weeks from order to delivery
- Internal 10mm tiled available to order for a flowing inside/outside look – please contact us for pricing