Our Bartley Grey Pavers are an elegant stone alternative to a clay paver in contemporary neutral mid grey tones. Sawn to size and then lightly tumbled for a slightly worn premium aesthetic. Imported directly from India, this stone is very water resistant and proves a hard-wearing, long lasting paving option. Made from the same stone, our Bartley Grey Pavers perfectly compliment our Bartley Grey Limestone paving, as well as many of our other paving options that require a darker accent colour or edging. These pavers are a popular choice for creating chic contemporary paths and go well with any build that has grey accents or neutral colours. A very good option to edge porcelain tiles due to their fairly straight edges and a nice material to use to break up large paved areas or create interesting paths connecting spaces. With this in mind these go beautifully with our grey porcelain paving lines. If unsealed this natural stone fades in time to a silver grey finish which tends to make it look more akin to an English Heritage stone. If you like this stone as rich sun colour as possible, the stone can be sealed to preserve its original shade.
- Sized at 200mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 40mm (d) // expect slight variation from these dimensions as this is a natural product
- Sawn to size by machine with a natural top surface texture
- Lightly tumbled after machining to give character to the edges and surface
- Sold per square metre // 1m2 = 100 or can be available individually at a higher pricing rate
- Made from our beautiful Bartley Grey Limestone