Our Blissford Pavers are an elegant stone alternative to a clay paver in beautiful blend of pale amber and olive tones. Sawn to size and then lightly tumbled for a slightly worn premium aesthetic. Imported directly from India, this stone is very water resistant and proves a hard-wearing, long lasting paving option. Made from the same stone, our Blissford Pavers perfectly compliment our Blissford Limestone paving, as well as many of our other paving options that require a pale warm accent colour or edging. These pavers are a popular choice for creating chic contemporary paths and go well with any build that has requires a light airy or heritage feel. A very good option to edge porcelain tiles due to their fairly straight edges and a nice material to use to break up large paved areas or create interesting paths connecting spaces. With this in mind these go beautifully with our pale porcelain paving lines.
- Sized at 200mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 40mm (d) // expect variation from these dimensions as this is a natural product
- Sawn to size by machine with a natural top surface texture
- Lightly tumbled after machining to give character to the edges and surface
- Sold per square metre // 1m2 = 100 or can be available individually at a higher pricing rate
- Made from our beautiful Blissford Tumbled Limestone