Our Linwood Pavers are an elegant stone alternative to a clay paver in beautiful warm red, brown and beige tones. Sawn to size and then lightly tumbled for a slightly worn premium aesthetic. Imported directly from India, this stone is very water resistant and proves a hard-wearing, long lasting paving option. Made from the same stone, our Linwood Pavers perfectly compliment our Linwood Sandstone paving, as well as many of our other paving options that require a warm accent colour or edging. These pavers are a popular choice for creating chic contemporary paths and go well with any build that has warm colours or red brick work. A very good option to edge porcelain tiles due to their fairly straight edges and a nice material to use to break up large paved areas or create interesting paths connecting spaces. With this in mind these go beautifully with our warm coloured porcelain paving lines. We recommend sealing these pavers with a high quality impregnating sealant which will make these easier to clean in the future.
- Sized at 200mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 40mm (d) // expect slight variation from these dimensions as this is a natural product
- Sawn to size by machine with a natural top surface texture
- Lightly tumbled after machining to give character to the edges and surface
- Sold per square metre // 1m2 = 100 or can be available individually at a higher pricing rate
- Made from our beautiful Linwood Sandstone