Our Lymington Beige Limestone Pavers are an Egyptian Limestone that has a sawn flat semi-honed surface with a cream beige colour tone, sawn but then slightly tumbled edges and incredible markings and veins. This is a wonderful modern looking stone alternative to a clay paver or brick edging. A beautiful edging to a patio built from the same stone or a good option to edge porcelain paving. These paving setts are also ideal for creating unique looking driveways and rumble strips as well as being used instead of bricks to face up walls. These setts could also create an elevated alternative to the run of the mill block paved driveway. Full of subtle variation and character this stone looks wonderful in traditional and modern builds and gives a really premium aesthetic. These limestone pavers are sawn to size and then lightly tumbled with a smooth top surface. Imported directly from Egypt this stone is very water resistant and proves a hard wearing, long lasting paving option. Being a limestone however it may fade a little in colour over time depending on the local conditions. These pavers are 40mm thick with a tolerance of a few mm here and there.
- Sized at 200mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 40mm (d) // expect slight variation from these dimensions as this is a natural product
- One 200mm x 50mm side is semi-honed and intended to be the surface finish // all other sides are sawn
- Lightly tumbled to give character to the edges
- Sold per square metre // 1m2 = 100 or can be available individually at a higher pricing rate
- Made from our beautiful Lymington Beige Limestone